This policy describes how we may collect and use information provided to us while visiting this website. Because this policy may be revised from time to time, we suggest that you check here periodically for policy updates. “We,” “us,” “our” and “ITU” refers collectively to ITU Online Training, LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal information” includes any information identifiable in nature, and may include: your name, your address, your e-mail and your employment related information.
You may provide us with Personal Information through various methods, including (without limitation):
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of this website or to receive information about ITU, you may be required to fill out a registration form. This form requires that you provide certain Personal Information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we may collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction types, content that you view, download or submit as well as the nature and quantity of your transactions and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact.
- Email and other communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
- Employment Related Information – We may retain Personal Information you submit. We may use this information for purposes related to your employment with us.
We may use Personal Information for various purposes, including (without limitation):
- helping to establish and verify the identity of website users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- Enforcing the terms and conditions of this website or other company policies and procedures;
- providing services and support to website users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- providing users with updates, notices and offers, and other information about ITU;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems.
When you visit our website, we automatically collect data about the type of browser you are using, your domain name (the name of your internet service provider, or your company name), the time and length of your visit, the pages you view and the order in which you view them, and the site you last visited before coming to this website.
We may also employ the use of “cookie” technology. A “cookie” is a small file that we may place on your hard drive to identify you when you visit our website. We use this technology to provide you a more customized browsing experience, and to determine your eligibility to use certain products or services. You may set your browser to refuse the “cookie,” but there may be pages on our site you will not be able to access if you do.
We may also collect aggregated data, which is data from which the identity of an individual cannot be determined. We may use aggregated data at our discretion.
Use of Personal Information and Other Information
We may engage other companies to perform a variety of functions (collectively, “Related Companies”). Related Companies may use your information only to the extent necessary for these companies to fulfill their functions, and for no other purpose. We will not make your information available to any unrelated business or activity for any reason.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or other legal request, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfill your requests or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or any other investigation related to public safety.
In order to provide service to you, we may send you communications related to your transactions, security or the administration of this website.
This website is directed toward and designed for use only by persons aged 13 or older. ITU does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we obtained personally identifiable information from an individual who indicates that he or she is (or who we know to be) under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems.
This website employs commercial firewall technology that uses Secure Socket Layer protection and 128-bit encryption to maintain the security of your information. We may assign you a login identification name and password to access our services. We will not disclose such identifying information to any individual without your authorization.