Social Media is the new word of mouth and has replaced traditional communication mediums in recent years. Most people are only scratching the surface on the interesting things they can do with these social media websites. This ITU Course Bundle includes 10 hours of training covering Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, Pinterest and many others.
This course bundle includes over 3 hours of training on Facebook alone. Facebook is by far the most visited social networking site and has over a Billion users. Yes, Billion with a B! This provides a wealth of data that can be used not just for networking and advertising but for creating a strong business network as well.
Once you go through this course you will be able to master these programs whether for personal or business use. You will be amazed by all the intuitive features these websites have and the ways you can use this new knowledge to your benefit. The skills you learn will be ones that you can implement every day!
Here is an overview of the topics included in this ITU Course Bundle:
- Module 1.0 Introduction
- Social Media Introduction
- Creating an Google Account
- Setting Up Your Twitter Account
- Getting Your Twitter House in Order
- Why Facebook for Your Business?
- Using Facebook as a Business
- Setting Up Your Business Page
- Setting Your Cover Photo
- Tying It All Together
- Module 2.0 Adjusting Your Facebook Settings
- Adjusting Your Settings
- Updating Your Page Info
- Tips for Getting 25 Likes
- Using Facebook as Your Business Page
- Module 3.0 Posting on Facebook
- What Kind of Person Would Your Business Be?
- How to Post to Facebook
- What to Post
- Sharing Posts
- Sharing Links
- Pinning and Highlighting with Posts
- Getting Notifications and Staying in Clients News Feed
- Module 4.0 Twitter
- Limiting the Number of Actions
- Setting Your Twitter Preferences
- Finish Setting Up Your Profile
- Twitter Widgets
- Who to Follow
- Bringing Followers from Facebook
- Intro to Hashtags
- Examples of Hashtags
- Monitoring What’s Going On
- Using Twitter for Social Listening
- Social Media Tips
- Hashtags Across Social Media
- Module 5.0 Pinterest
- Overview of Pinterest
- How does Pinterest Relate to Your Business?
- Industry Specific Sites
- The uses of Pinterest
- Module 6.0 Reddit
- Introduction to Reddit
- The Rules of Reddit
- Module 7.0 LinkedIn
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Overview of the Interface & Settings
- OpenLink Settings
- LinkedIn Groups
- Adding and Removing Applications
- Basic Account Settings
- Updating Your Public Profile
- LinkedIn Connections, Groups and Pages
- LinkedIn Channels & Today
- Advertising on LinkedIn
- Module 8.0 Google+ and Youtube
- Introduction to Google+
- Overview of the Interface
- Setting Up a Google Plus Page
- Linking Your Other Social Networks
- Linking Your Website to Your Google+ Page
- Review of Your Google+ Dashboard
- Notification Settings for Google+
- Photo Settings in Google+
- Google+ & YouTube
- YouTube Advanced Settings
- Interface for Uploaded Videos
- Sharing Videos Across Your Social Network
- Updating Your About Section
- Module 9.0 Additional Tools
- Woobox Cont’d
- HootSuite Cont’d
- Social Media “Rules” and Tips
With IT University Online’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our proven learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. We’re so confident that our materials will produce results; we guarantee you’ll get certified on your FIRST attempt or your money back!
IT University’s courses include:
IT University uses only the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. IT University always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
IT University’s custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. We test you in three different ways; first, you have a learning tool, that gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on. The third part allows you to test on a “Single Objective” from that exam. This will allow you to pick one topic and then get questions just on that subject.
IT University’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training.
I wanted to let you know how much I truly enjoyed the Social Media course I purchased from ITU. It was extremely detailed and I’ve implemented the techniques I learned consistently since completion of the program.
I’m glad this course wasn’t just all business stuff. My goal was really just to find some really interesting things to do with Twitter and Pinterest and mission accomplished. Great class and good customer service. Feel free to put this up as a testimonial if you’d like.
Anyone in sales or marketing should do this training course series. Social media is too big to ignore and I feel guilty for not using it as a tool for my departments marketing. That ends now and I’m excited to take our marketing to the next level!!
The training you have on Facebook was awesome. I never realized how many different things you can do on there. Way cool!
I’m grateful that my friend recommended your school. I wasn’t expecting to get so much information out of a course of this nature. I’m up to over 1000 fans on my businesses FB page. Good stuff, thanks.